Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Depicting Interactive Technology in Inception: A Theatrical Experience

Basically, this was a paper I wrote for class. I had to watch a film in a "theater" (loosely defined as "with a group of people in a public setting"), and then discuss the film using the theories and terms we learned in class. I received a high grade for this paper (a B+), and so for your reading pleasure, I have reproduced it below. I have removed the AI's name that graded the paper (to protect the innocent), but the course instructor's name remains intact here since I used him as a source in this paper. Finally, keep in mind that there are SPOILERS for the movie so read with caution!
_________________________________________________


EDIT 10/6/14: You can read the post in full here.

No comments:

Post a Comment